Pitaya Tweedy Bucket Hat
How can a fashion gourmet not love this piece of tropical sweetness in the form of a bucket hat? Pitaya will give you tropical summer vibes even on the greyest of days. It takes five hours to make a Tweedy hat from start to finish. Every hat is crafted with care in the South of Vienna.
- Original Tweedy Bucket Hat
- Handmade in Austria
- Piped edges
- Composition of outer fabric: 68% Vicose, 31% Cotton, 1% Polyester
- Tweed fabric origin: Great Britain
- Composition of lining: 88% Micro Modal, 11% Lycra
- Lining fabric origin: Austria
We recommend storing your Tweedy bucket hat safely in its box to prevent it from getting stained or deformed.
Do not wash, bleach, tumble dry or iron the headpiece. If you feel like it needs a refresh, professional dry cleaning is possible.
As each Tweedy hat is made to order especially for you please allow a period of up to 10 working days for it to be made and dispatched. Once shipped the estimated delivery times are as follows:
Austria: 1-2 days
Europe: 2-4 days
Rest of world: 3-10 days