Classic Black Loden Kipferl
Original Austrian Loden fabric makes this Kipferl in Classic Black a perfect accessory to combine with a Dirndl while also dressing up any classy outfit. This premium version of a padded headband will be your treasured head companion not only on festive occasions but on a daily basis – because once on, you will not want to take this comfy head candy off anymore!
Out of stock
- Original Merino Loden Kipferl headband
- Padded, lined and covered by hand in Austria
- Composition of outer fabric: 100% Mulesing-free Merino Virgin Wool
- Original Loden cloth made in Austria
- Dimensions: inner length 35 cm / top base width 4 cm / padded height 2 cm
- Pain-free wearing comfort due to our special padding technique
- No bulky bottom seams, glued on tapes and harsh ends
Inside all our covered headbands* is a carefully constructed upholstered base that we developed for ultimate wearing comfort. Between your head and the flexible base piece are several layers of padding, lining fabric and outer fabric that make our headbands pain-free to wear all day and night long. Read more about our headband bases here.
*except the Lovestruck headband collection
You can carefully roll over the headband with a lint remover or very slightly brush it with a lint brush. Steaming the headband with a steaming iron (without any contact or pressure) will refresh the wool immediately.
We recommend storing your couture headband safely in its dust bag and box to prevent it from getting stained or deformed.
Do not wash, bleach, tumble dry or iron the headpiece. If you feel like it needs a refresh, professional dry cleaning is possible.
As each headband is made to order especially for you please allow a period of 3 working days for it to be made and dispatched. Once shipped the estimated delivery times are as follows:
Austria: 1-2 days
Europe: 2-4 days
Rest of world: 3-10 days