Covered in cruelty-free Ahimsa peace silk with a linen-like texture this sustainable luxury headband is a head companion to treasure for slow fashion lovers – handmade with care for the natural beauty you are!
Available on backorder
- Original Kipferl headband
- Padded, lined and covered by hand in Austria
- Composition of outer fabric: 100% Cruelty-free handwoven peace silk
- Fabric made in India
- Peace silk is gained from empty cocoons without causing animal harm
- Pain-free wearing comfort due to our special padding technique
- No bulky bottom seams, glued on tapes and harsh ends
Inside all our covered headbands* is a carefully constructed upholstered base that we developed for ultimate wearing comfort. Between your head and the flexible base piece are several layers of padding, lining fabric and outer fabric that make our headbands pain-free to wear all day and night long. Read more about our headband bases here.
*except the Lovestruck headband collection
We recommend storing your couture headband safely in its dust bag and box to prevent it from getting stained or deformed.
Do not wash, bleach, tumble dry or iron the headpiece. If you feel like it needs a refresh, professional dry cleaning is possible.
As each headband is made to order especially for you please allow a period of 3 working days for it to be made and dispatched. Once shipped the estimated delivery times are as follows:
Austria: 1-2 days
Europe: 2-4 days
Rest of world: 3-10 days